Our engineering team consists former: Naval Architects, Subsea Engineers, Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Piping Engineers, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineers and Installation Engineers.
This enables us to offer expert services across the marine industry. We are also a supplier of long lead and technically complex equipment giving us a developed and well-rounded, integrated team that interfaces efficiently across the various disciplines to create a synergy within any project and provide an all-encompassing service throughout our network.
Projects that our network of suppliers are able to perform include:
- UPS Installation & Maintenance
- Switchgear Service, Test & Install
- Switchboard Modifications
- Control System & Alarm Upgrades
- Transformer Maintenance & Upgrade
- Generator Repair & Maintenance
- Shore Supply Installation & Maintenance
- Man Overboard System Installations
We are experienced project managers with the ability to oversee and facilitate the successful execution of complex projects. Our infrastructure allows us to provide technical support, 24/7 anywhere the world. We have worked on dry docks in Europe, Asia, North, Central and South America and performed works on active vessels all over the world.